COVID SAFE PLAN
Please find below some information on our current COVID Safe Control Measures planned for Beef Australia in May 2021. We continue to monitor and adapt to any changes required and will update all participants and ticket holders as required.
- Beef Australia will implement and manage physical distancing control measures in line with Government Health regulations throughout the event precinct
- Beef Australia will have COVID Safe Marshals roaming through the event precinct
- Beef Australia will have a COVID Compliance Officer on site
Enhanced Public Health Measures
The following existing public health measures will be enhanced to facilitate the appropriate management and mitigation of risks associated with the transmission of COVID-19.
- Every person attending the site will be required to complete a daily Health Screening Check at the site entry locations prior to being allowed to access the event precinct
Once the Health Screening Check has been successfully completed, no further health screening will be required to enter any of the venues, pavilions or sites within the event precinct
- Hand washing and hand sanitising stations will be provided by Beef Australia in various key locations around the event precinct
- Beef Australia will provide an enhanced cleaning schedule throughout the event precinct
- Beef Australia will provide an overnight deep clean of all venues, pavilions and facility
- Contact tracing information will be recorded for each person who accesses the event precinct so as to comply with QLD Health Directions
- Contact tracing information will only be shared with QLD Health if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the event
- All details recorded electronically for the purposes of contact tracing will be maintained for the required 56-day period and directed by QLD Health, after which they will be destroyed
For any enquiries please contact the Beef Australia office