Accommodation in Rockhampton and surrounding regions does book out well in advance of Beef Australia (May 2021). Beef Australia are working with our partners and community to develop additional beds for our visitors.
- Convenient and close proximity to Beef Australia
- Walk or take the free shuttle bus to the event
- Hot showers and toilet amenities
- 24 hour security on site
- A communal area will be available which includes bbq and microwave
- Tent City includes carpeted tent, beds and linen
Camping is one of the best ways to experience Beef Australia’s triennial event.
For your convenience a shuttle bus is constantly running to the event between the hours of 7am -11pm.
The quick 5min. ride sees you arrive right at the gates without needing to worry about finding a park.
You will be welcomed onsite and escorted to your allocated area.
- Semi/gooseneck (limited powered sites for additional fee)
- Truck (limited powered sites for additional fee)
- General camping to pitch your tent or swag
You will also receive $32 AUD in credit thanks to Beef Australia if you manage to list an entire home for the first time using Sue’s help!