Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Beef Australia 2021 Ticketing Terms and Conditions
All tickets are issued by Beef Australia Ltd ABN 34 111 657 160 (Beef Australia 2021).
Tickets are sold on the condition that the holder is bound by these terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as well as any other conditions specified on the Beef Australia 2021 website.
General Admission Ticket
- General admission tickets allow multiple re-entries for the person, to whom the ticket is registered, to Beef Australia 2021 on the day/date specified on the ticket.
- Evening admission tickets allow multiple re-entries from 3.00pm on the day/date specified on the ticket.
- Your unique QR Code must be scanned upon entry and exit to/from Beef Australia 2021. All tickets are electronic and registered to your unique QR Code.
- The ticket is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom the ticket it registered.
- Entry to the venue will only be allowed by persons with a valid general admission ticket registered to their unique QR Code.
Special Events & Functions
- The ticket allows entry to the special event or function stated on the ticket for the person to whom the ticket is registered.
- The ticket does not provide general admission to Beef Australia 2021 unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
- Guest name and information must be provided for dietary and table allocations no later than Monday 5.00pm, 5 April 2021.
- Beef Australia Ltd reserves the right to require the presentation of ID or proof of age on all admission and function tickets and tickets that include alcohol.
- Your unique QR Code must be scanned upon entry to the special event or function. All tickets are electronic and registered to your unique QR Code.
- The ticket is issued for use at Beef Australia 2021.
- Beef Australia Ltd reserves the right to add, withdraw and substitute artists, chefs, tours, displays, exhibitions and/or advertised programs, prices and seating arrangements.
- Beef Australia reserves the right to prohibit the use of cameras, audio and video recorders.
- Beef Australia may refuse entry to any person or remove any person from the Venue who it believes may cause disruption or a risk to the safety, security or reasonable enjoyment of other patrons.
- Beef Australia reserves the right to refuse entry to any person whose unique QR Code does not have an eligible registered ticket.
- Unique QR Codes are available via the official Beef Australia 2021 smart phone app and may also be provided to the registered person by official email from Beef Australia.
- Unique QR Codes may be printed on paper and used to gain admission in the event that the registered person does not have access to a smart phone.
- Persons entering the Rockhampton Showgrounds do so at their own risk. Beef Australia Ltd accepts no liability for injury, loss or damage to any person, property or thing.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Venue including open air areas. The use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted. Smoking is permitted in designated, signed smoking areas only.
- CCTV equipment, static cameras and official photographers are in use around the Venue. Images and footage captured by this equipment may be monitored by Beef Australia and its Ticket holders, Accredited personnel and all other authorised persons entering the Venue consent to Beef Australia’s use of this footage and images for future marketing purposes and any other reason Beef Australia deems appropriate.
- Ticket holders/Accredited personnel and other authorised persons may capture, record and/or transmit images and footage on social media and the internet provided it is not used for commercial or promotional purposes.
- Photographs taken within a Venue may be used only for private non-commercial purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, commercial purposes include licensing, merchandising, memorabilia or marketing.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including photographic, video or sound recordings) of the Event without Beef Australia’s prior written approval.
- If you make, reproduce or use any recording, data, or image under this condition, you must assign in writing all copyright and intellectual property rights to Beef Australia or its nominee.
- No alcohol or drugs of any type shall be brought onto the premises.
- With or without your knowledge, you may be recorded on CCTV or other forms of surveillance in, or in the vicinity of, the Venue, filmed or photographed individually or in a crowd scene by any person and your voice recorded at an Event (or any one or more of these things). You irrevocably and unconditionally consent in perpetuity and without compensation to the recording, filming, photographing, transmission and use (or any one or more of these things) by NTMEC and its nominees (or either) of your likeness and voice (or either) by any means (including, audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) throughout the world, to the fullest extent possible, including for official broadcast and promotional purposes (or either).
- Scooters (except mobility scooters), skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, mules, ATVs, motorbikes or any other equipment or vehicles that may interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
- Beef Australia Ltd reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers being brought into the Rockhampton Showgrounds and refuse entry to any person carrying any item that in Beef Australia Ltd’s opinion is considered dangerous or prohibited.
- Prohibited items and not permitted in the Venue. Persons in possession of prohibited items will not be permitted access to the Venue.
Prohibited items may include but are not limited to professional cameras with detachable lenses and professional recording equipment, selfie sticks, glass bottles & containers, alcohol and illegal substances, items capable of being used as an offensive weapon, hazardous substances including powders, pastes, chemicals, irritants, toxic substances and gas canisters, lasers and laser pointers, items that can be used as a projectile, banners and posters that have not been approved, fireworks, flares, horns and other noise making devices, pets or other animals other than guide and service dogs (excluding permitted cattle), any vehicle or transportation device that is not authorised, radio scanners, walkie talkies, radio jamming devices, inappropriately messaged clothing, banners, posters or material of any kind, any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages which Beef Australia believes are for promotional or ambush marketing purposes.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Beef Australia Ltd is not liable to give a refund or exchange for the ticket for cancellation for any other reason excluding COVID related Government directives and/or restrictions.
- Refunds for cancellations due to COVID related Government directives and/or restrictions shall be processed within 30 days of the purchaser requesting a refund in writing. All requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org