The Ken Coombe Tech Yards is the AgTech & Innovation Hub at Beef Australia. The Tech Yards will showcase existing and emerging technologies that impact the beef industry supply chain from conception through to consumption.
This world-first display of Australian and international technologies will include trade show booth spaces and a shared demonstration space.
HOW TO EXHIBIT IN THE TECH YARDS
- Register your interest by reviewing the Trade Fair Prospectus and completing an Application Form
- Apply for your booth space
- Mark the box stating that you would like to be considered for the Ken Coombe Tech Yards (don’t worry, it is not a commitment to both)
- You will be contacted with more information about the Tech Yards
- If you receive multiple offers (a general trade show booth, Tech Yards booth space or demonstration space or both) you can decide, without penalty, to join the Tech Yards, or retain your general space.
ABOUT THE KEN COOMBE TECH YARDS
Ken Coombe OAM, was a beef industry identity and the Chair of the first Beef Australia event held in 1988. Recognised as a pioneer of on-farm computer technology, Ken engaged with the CSIRO, DPI and others. Ken was an enthusiastic supporter of beef research, focusing on fertility, genetic selection, nutrition, and pasture improvement.
The Ken Coombe Tech Yards will expose industry participants to how AgTech and Innovation in the supply chain can help:
- Increase profitably
- Increase productivity
- Increase sustainability
- Improve the health of our environment
If you are an innovator, manufacturer, researcher or have a story to tell about how you use technology in the beef industry, we’d love to hear from you.
FOR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT
T +61 456 606 080