Beef Australia 2018 is so close you can taste the Beef, only 149 days away for the world-renowned expo opening its gates, now is the time to get involved.
A preliminary program of events and activities is now available on the Beef Australia website. This showcases what you can expect to see and do at the expo that attracted more than 90,000 visitors in 2015.
With some exciting news to still be released in the new year, now is the time to get ahead of the herd and start planning. There is still time to sign up as a volunteer, to stamp your name on the event and join the team.
The Homestay Program is a great way to make some extra money by renting out your room, caravan or home for the week of the expo, so visitors from outside the region can visit, stay and enjoy all that Rockhampton and Queensland has to offer.
Beef Australia memberships are still available for purchase and they provide some exciting member only benefits including priority ticketing, free admission and invitation only access to the prestigious QantasLink International Lounge, just to name a few.
The foundation Cattle Competitions including The ANZ National Carcase competition, the Ruralco Commercial Cattle Competition and the Landmark Stud Cattle Competition are all open to enter. These competitions showcase to the entire world the best beef cattle that Australia has to offer and as always, remain the heart of the Beef Australia 2018 program.
For anybody that loves food and fine dining, the PwC Celebrity Chef Restaurant is not to be missed, with chefs of the highest calibre including Curtis Stone, Tom Kerridge, Iron Chef Sakai, Tarek Ibrahim, Matt Golinski, Shane Bailey, Sam Burke, Ben O’Donoghue and with more to be announced early in the new year
In case you haven’t heard, here are some beefy stats from 2015:
• 90,000 visitors
• 1,100 registered international delegates from more than 40 countries.
• 12 internationally renowned chefs.
• 6 restaurants and 30 food outlets
• 3 cattle competitions involving almost 4300 cattle, with over 2000 stud and 1700 commercial cattle, and 580 carcase entries• 323 domestic and international delegates attended the Beef Australia Symposium.
• 27 industry based seminars attended by 3694 people over 4 days
• 3000 school children from more than 100 schools.
• 10 property tours in the Central Queensland location hosted over 700 visitors
• 500 trade fair exhibitors.
For all the latest information please visit beefaustralia.com.au and follow our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin or phone our office (07) 4922 2989
For more information please contact Sarah Mitchell-Anyon, Marketing and Communication Coordinator 4922 2989 firstname.lastname@example.org