WHAT IS PITCH IN THE PADDOCK?
A pitching competition for start-ups and innovators targeting the beef industry.
Do you have the next big, beef tech idea or innovation?
Do you want to be one of eight finalists to pitch at Beef Australia in May 2021?
Pitch In The Paddock is the only beef-centric competition of its type for start-ups, AgTech developers, inventors and innovators. It offers entrepreneurial talent the opportunity to present their beef-centric business idea, proof of concept, prototype or new product to the largest gathering of beef industry stakeholders in the Southern Hemisphere, live and on-stage, at Beef Australia.
Entries will be judged by a panel of start-up, innovation and industry experts on how their product or service will benefit a segment of the beef supply chain.
Entries close on Monday 30 November 2020
Why Enter Pitch In The Paddock?
- Cash prizes
- Finalist receive pitch coaching prior to the live event
- Exposure to stakeholders from all segments of the beef supply chain
- Exposure to potential customers
- Exposure to investors
- Feedback from business and industry experts
- Networking opportunities
- It’s an opportunity that only comes around once every three years!
- Entries is FREE
HOW TO ENTER
Step 1: Make a 3 minute video telling us about your product/service and yourself.
The video does not need to be professional but should clearly and succinctly explain:
- Your product/service and its benefit to the industry
- Your target market & the market opportunity for your product/service
- Why you want to participate in Pitch In The Paddock
(prize money, to make industry connections etc)
Step 2: Upload your video to YouTube. You’ll need to include the YouTube link on your application.
Some hints before you enter…
- Hear from 2018 Pitch in the Paddock winner Robert Bell (ProAgni) in the video on the top of this page
- The application form will ask for some written answers – Even if you feel like you’ve answered the question in the video, please answer them again
a) What problem does your product/service solve for the target market?
b) What’s your elevator pitch – tell us in 30 words or less what your product/service does?
c) In 300 words or less, further describe your product/service and how it benefits the beef industry.
For more information please contact Bridget Kirkwood
T +61 7 4922 2989
M +61 456 606 080