Beef Australia unveils highly anticipated Beef2024 preliminary program
Published 30 August 2023
Marking 250 days to go, Beef Australia are excited to release the highly anticipated preliminary program for Beef2024, the premier event in Australia’s beef industry calendar.
The triennial event, scheduled to take place between the 5th and the 11th May 2024 in Rockhampton, Queensland, will bring together industry leaders, producers, stakeholders, and beef enthusiasts from around the country and across the globe for an unparalleled week of all things beef.
Beef Australia CEO Simon Irwin said he’s thrilled to be able to release a preliminary program nine months out from the event.
“Beef2024 will once again be a monumental gathering that showcases the resilience, innovation, and commitment of the Australian beef community”, Mr Irwin said.
“We’re proud to present a preliminary program that offers a taste of the exceptional events, content, and experiences that attendees can expect, reinforcing Beef Australia’s position as a leading event for the entire Australian beef community.
“Beef2024 is a must-attend event for anyone connected to the beef community, including producers, processors, suppliers, researchers, students, and consumers.
“This early release of the preliminary program aims to facilitate seamless coordination with colleagues, family, and friends, allowing you to strategically organise your Beef2024 calendar well in advance of tickets going on sale.
“Early bird tickets go on sale on the 17th October, offering members and sponsors two weeks to lock in their tickets before going on sale to the public on the 31st of October.
“We encourage anyone wanting to attend the popular social events to become a member to avoid missing out”.
- Cattle competitions: Witness Australia’s premier national stud and commercial cattle competitions, machinery demonstrations, and skill challenges that exemplify the exceptional standards and capabilities of Australia’s beef industry.
- World-Class Trade Fair: wander through 500 plus trade fair exhibits in an all-new precinct-based site plan at the Beef Australia Trade Fair – your gateway to innovation, connection, genetics, machinery, and lifestyle.
- Thought-provoking seminars and symposium: Engage in stimulating discussions and gain valuable insights from industry thought leaders, experts, and researchers. The week-long program will cover a wide array of topics, including animal genetics, sustainability, food safety, market trends, digitalisation, and international trade, to name just a few.
- Tech & Innovation Hub: The Ken Coombe OAM Tech Yards & Innovation Hub will be a buzzing showcase of the latest and up and coming ag tech and carbon solutions, with a daily program of demonstrations and Tech Talks.
- Exquisite culinary showcases: Renowned chefs, culinary experts, grill masters and food enthusiasts will converge to celebrate the versatility of Australian beef. Attendees will have the chance to indulge in delicious beef dishes across a number of social functions, cooking demonstrations or by following the smoky goodness filling the air to Beef2024’s BBQ Precinct and M’Eat Street Precinct.
- Fun for the whole family: The kids will have a blast in the dedicated Kids’ Zone, where they can enjoy fun activities and learn about the importance of agriculture and sustainable food production, plus enjoy the weeklong kids’ entertainment program.
Beef Australia is proudly presented by the Australian Government and the Queensland Government.
ENDS< Back to News