Beef Australia launches major tender timeline
Published 25 November 2022
In a bid to deliver another record-breaking event, Beef Australia has published their major tender timeline in the lead up to their 2024 event.
Beef Australia CEO Simon Irwin says the organisation is ramping up preparations for Beef Australia 2024 event, with the call for tenders playing a major part in the puzzle.
“We’ll be opening several tenders offering fantastic opportunities to showcase local and national businesses and services to our domestic and international audience over the coming months”, Mr Irwin said.
“The decision to publish our timeline on the Beef Australia website now was made so that interested parties have more time to prepare and plan around other potential major events in their calendars.
“While Beef Australia is an internationally recognised event, being held in regional Queensland requires us to build the majority of our infrastructure from the ground up and bring in a lot of our services from around the region and across the country.
“This means we have tender opportunities covering all areas of the event from professional caterers to temporary structures, liquor and bar operators, furniture and fit-out equipment, temporary power, audio visual and staging operators, cleaning and waste management services, styling and security services.
“For smaller businesses, particularly those local to Rockhampton and Central Queensland who might believe they lack the scale to tender for an entire section of work, I would encourage you to look at working with other local businesses to fulfil the requirements.
“Providing a service like these to Beef Australia is a fantastic way to gain exposure, so I encourage everyone and anyone to apply as these opportunities open”.
The Beef Australia’s tender timeline includes:
- Kitchens / Function Catering (The Stadium & Long Paddock) – Open Now
- Temporary Structures – Estimated opening in January 2023
- Liquor Supply & Bar Operations – Estimated opening in January 2023
- Furniture, Fit-Out & Equipment – Estimated opening in January 2023
- Temporary Power & Airconditioning – Estimated opening in February 2023
- Cleaning & Waste Management Services – Estimated opening in February 2023
- Design, Theming & Styling – Estimated opening in March 2023
- Audio Visual & Staging – Estimated opening in April 2023
- Security Services – Estimated opening in May 2023
For more details around each of these tender opportunities, visit www.beefaustralia.com.au.
Beef Australia’s mission is to stage Australia’s premier beef exposition and provide a platform for the advancement of the beef industry and will next take place in Rockhampton between the 5th and 11th of May 2024.
ENDS< Back to News