Date: Wednesday 5 May 2021
Time: 10am- 11.00am
Migration Queensland (Trade and Investment Queensland) welcomes new business and skilled migrants who help to grow business links internationally and attract investment into Queensland to support global economic competitiveness.
Join MQ for a briefing on how business migrants are investing in Queensland industry sectors including the beef industry, and to explore how to leverage off, partner with, attract investment and employ migrants to expand your business.
Graziers, processors, and international investors in attendance at BEEF2021 will benefit from hearing about the following MQ market insights:
- An overview of the Migration Queensland business and skilled programs
- The industry sectors business migrants are investing in
- Various investment models for business migrants (eg joint ventures)
- Partnering with a business migrant to export your product or service
- Utilising international expertise (such as IVF) in genetics to create higher value breeds
- How to retain your international employee through the skilled program
This event is free, but participants must register.
This event is hosted by TIQ.
For more information please contact Jackie Kyte