Once accredited, media will be given access to the below password protected Dropbox folder including imagery and press releases.
ACCESS MEDIA ASSETS
MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES & ACCREDITATION
Media accreditation for Beef Australia 2021 is open to all working media representatives.
Media representatives covering the event can apply for media accreditation for the week, including digital media such as video bloggers, social media influencers and food bloggers, as well as traditional media.
Accreditation provides you exclusive access to the Media Centre, where you’ll find free Wi-Fi and refreshments.
Please note – every individual wishing to attend, must complete this form.
There will be some desks available and the room will be lightly supervised from 8.30am – 5.30pm each day, however leaving equipment is at your own discretion and risk.
- Media access will be determined by media status and nature of work and management will be informed by security and OH&S requirements
- Accreditation passes will be collected at the entrance to Beef Australia and Photo ID will be required by media to collect your pass
- Please note that accreditation is subject to Beef Australia approval and the application alone does not guarantee accreditation
- Accreditation is non-transferable and each attending member of your team will be required to apply for an individual pass
- Due to COVID-19, media numbers may be managed for indoor events and your access is subject to approval by Beef Australia
- A list of accredited media will be made available to all official event partners
- The Beef Australia media hub will house content and resources for accredited media (password protected)
- Accredited media are not permitted to sell (or advertise the sale of) photographs or video content to participants at the event – anyone found doing so will have their accreditation immediately cancelled
There will be two levels of media accreditation granted for the week.
Photo identification will be required when collecting your accreditation at the event.
BEEF AUSTRALIA MEDIA – AAA: Full access to enter and capture content across the week, to any event listed on the Program.
This includes access to ticketed functions but does NOT include the provision of a seat (or hospitality).
This pass includes access to the Telstra Network Hub (previously known as the QANTAS Lounge).
BEEF AUSTRALIA MEDIA – GENERAL: Allowing access on all days, though not into the Telstra Network Hub or into private or ticketed functions.