An industry business matching program
REGISTER NOW for the Beef Australia 2024 Handshakes Program.
The Beef Australia 2024 Handshakes Program is a business matching program that aims to facilitate collaboration, knowledge exchange, and networking opportunities within the global beef industry.
The program provides valuable opportunities for Australian beef industry stakeholders to establish new business partnerships, gain valuable insights into international markets and promote the Australian beef industry to the world.
The program provides a platform for international delegates to meet and engage with leading Australian beef industry stakeholders including, producers, processors and suppliers.
The Beef Australia Handshakes Program is targeted towards international and domestic participants who have a business interest in:
- Establishing business relationships with suppliers of:
- Industry equipment
It’s your opportunity to establish new business partnerships and gain valuable insights into international markets.
As a registered participant in the Beef Australia 2024 Handshakes Program, Trade and Investment Queensland is offering Handshakes Program participants the opportunity to build their capacity to pitch/sell their product to buyers at Beef2024.
Why Pitch Training?
The free virtual session on pitch readiness will include:
- Understanding your value proposition: what is your point of difference / unique offering.
- What is a capability statement and why it is important / elements of a good capability statement?
- How to effectively pitch your product/service – what is an elevator pitch, why do you need an elevator pitch, how to develop an elevator pitch that focuses on ‘what’s in it for the customer/consumer’
- Understanding / being aware of cultural differences when marketing
The free session will be held held around March 2024.
The Beef Australia 2024 Handshakes program is supported by the Australian and Queensland governments, Meat & Livestock Australia and various industry organisations.