Exhibit at Beef Australia 2024
General Trade Fair Applications have closed – apply for the waitlist.
Exhibiting at Beef Australia highlights your support and commitment back to the industry and provides the opportunity to showcase your brand to new and existing customers from a national and international audience.
In 2021, the Beef Australia Trade Fair saw over 500 exhibitors, with 115,000 attendees through the gates. What better place to showcase your product!
In 2024, Beef Australia is excited to launch a new site plan with an increased footprint that will see more exhibitor space introduced to the event and include specialty precincts across a new precinct-based event map. Think Lifestyle & Retail, Tech Yards & Innovation Hub, Cattle and Machinery & Equipment…
The Ken Coombe OAM Tech Yards & Innovation Hub
The Ken Coombe OAM Tech Yards and Innovation Hub will showcase existing and emerging technologies and carbon solutions that impact the beef industry supply chain from conception through to consumption. This world-first display of Australian and international technologies will include trade show booth spaces, a shared demo area and Startup Alley.
Exhibiting in this space will allow for additional opportunities to join presentations through our tech talks program around your product or service.
- 5 April 2023 Indoor & Outdoor Site applications open
- 12 May 2023 Specialty Site applications open (The Ken Coombe OAM Tech Yards & Innovation Hub)
- 3 July 2023 General Applications close
- 28 July 2023 Tech & Innovation Hub Applications close
- 31 July 2023 First round of offers made and 25% of total site fee is due for payment
- 31 August 2023 Second round of offers made
- 23 October 2023 Second payment due – 50% of total site fee is due for payment
- 22 January 2024 Final payment due – remaining 25% of site fee.
Applicants will be notified of the result of their application via email by Monday 31st July 2023.