Australia is committed in supporting Australian beef producers and acknowledges the importance of brand integrity and promotion in the hospitality industry.
The Beef Australia Seal of Approval recognises local businesses who partner with Beef Australia, promoting the use of Australian Beef, enhancing the event and visitor experience to Rockhampton – The Beef Capital of Australia.
- The program is open to venues in Rockhampton and throughout the Capricorn Coast
- Businesses can be recognised if they show beef brand integrity and utilise at least one ‘tasty’(secondary) cut
- Launching in March – we look forward to this program continuing beyond Beef21
- Replacing the CQ Awards, this program provides more value to participating businesses than just the winners of the competition
- Businesses will receive Beef Australia ‘Seal of Approval’ marketing resources and a certificate which can be displayed
- Businesses will be able to use the ‘Seal of Approval’ logo on menus, website, and other promotional material
- Businesses will be listed on the website with a link to the nominated website and/or social media pages
- Participating businesses will have an opportunity to attend Beef Australia masterclasses and workshops hosted by our Executive Chef Shane Bailey
- An application fee of $250 per venue is payable upon registration for the program
EMAIL ENQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org