Half Day Factory Tour – Your host Nu-Tank welcome you to their Rockhampton factory to see why Nu-Tank’s tanks, troughs and feeders are stronger and famous. Inside the Nu-Tank factory see how tanks, water, transport, diesel and fire fighter are made. Find out why not all polyethylene tanks are manufactured the same way. And hear about iminent new feeder and trough innovations.
When: Wednesday May 5
Time: 8.25am for an 8.40am Departure
Click the Link Below for full details & to View The Brochure:
If you’re looking for some dust flying action, Mount Morgan Rodeo May 2nd 2021 is where you need to be.
May Rodeo has 14 Events to compete in, and showcases professional riders from all over Australia. Over 300 nominees line up to secure their chance at winning prize money & each event welcomes a Sponsored buckle created by Benchmark Buckles.
This year the Mt Morgan Rodeo Association is again affiliating with the National Rodeo Association to bring to you some big names in Rodeo along with some of the fittest Livestock in Australia.
The event kicks off at 10am and carries right through til 9pm. The Mt Morgan Rodeo is home to the famous fresh mouthwatering Rodeo Burger and icy cold beers. The bar operates all day, and its canteen will sooth those hungry tummies from 6:30am.
When: Sunday 2 May
Time: 10.00am to 9.00pm
Where: Mount Morgan Showgrounds
Click The Link Below to View The Brochure:
Supervised games and use of all gym equipment
Bring socks and a snack
Booking is essential
Vic Park and Gym Tramp
4 Graeme Acton Way, Wandal, QLD 4700
Click The Link Below to Book the kids in:
Daryl Braithwaite Live on Great Keppel Island Saturday 1 May & Country on Keppel Save the Date: 16,17 & 18th July!
Daryl Braithwaite is LIVE on GKI! Saturday 1st May we have Aussie Rock Legend Daryl Braithwaite performing live at Great Keppel Island Hideaway. With a fantastic line up of live music from 3pm with the evening panning out like this:
- 3pm to 4:15pm – John Caldicott
- 4:30pm to 5:45pm – James Gallagher & Band
- 6pm to 6:45pm – Relic
- 7pm to 7:45pm – The Short Fall
- 8pm to 9pm – Daryl Braithwaite
- 9:30pm to Midnight – John Caldicott & Dave Dow Jamming
This is a ticketed event and the venue will be closed off to ticket holders only. Sit back, kick your shoes off and dance the night away to some of Braithwaite’s greatest hits, right on the beach with beautiful island views. Tickets are limited so book now to avoid disappointment. You will not be able to re enter the fenced off area after 8pm. Ferry Must be booked in conjunction, last return off the island is 11:30pm.
Great Keppel Island
Click The Link Below to Book NOW:
COUNTRY ON KEPPEL
- Country on Keppel Annual Talent Search: Friday 16th July, Country on Keppel Music Festival Saturday 17th 10am-10pm & Sunday 18th July 2021 10am- 8pm.
- Country Music is coming back to Great Keppel Island for a full weekend of live music in paradise. Country on Keppel is kicked off by our finalists of our Talent Search on Friday 16th July. Finalists will be asked to perform and be judged by some of our weekend line up acts before winner is announced and gets to open the show Saturday 17th July. Enjoy 2 full days of Country music, live on Great Keppel Island!
- Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/country-on-keppel-17th-18th-july-2021-tickets-129792844893