The Beef Australia 2018 Trade Fair applications closed on July 2, 2017. CLICK HERE to apply for the waiting list. Wait listed applicants will be contacted if a suitable site becomes available through cancellation.
Please note that a J-BAS of 6 is required to apply for a cattle site. Please visit the Animal Health Australia website for more information.
Exhibitor Key Dates
- 31 January 2018 – Temporary structure application due (click here)
- 28 February 2018 – Exhibitor Risk Assessment due (click here)
- 13 April 2018 – Site Material orders due – Log in to your exhibitor account (click on Pay & Submit Entries and enter through) – Price List (click here)
- 20 April 2018 Public Liability Certificate of Currency due
- 30 April 2018 – Bump-in (Set up)
- 7 to 11 May 2018 – Trade Fair business hours Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- 12 to 16 May 2018 – Bump-out