International registration and Handshakes EOIs have now closed. If you are an International visitor, you can now purchase an entry ticket online.
Beef Australia provides 2 pathways for International visitors to participate in the expo.
- Handshakes – for international visitors with interest in trade and investment opportunities
- International visitors interested in attending only for the broader Beef Australia program.
Both include free access (to participants who are preregistered ONLY) to the:
* Grounds and trade fair
* Qantaslink International lounge
* Handshakes seminars (preference is given to Handshakes participants)
* Networking events.
International visitors who register for Handshakes will also receive access to the Handshakes business matching app. For additional information please visit Handshakes webpage. Entry to Handshakes 2018 will be by completion of questions at the end of the international registration form. Expressions of Interest by Australian companies can be submitted .
Rockhampton is in Central Queensland Australia (630kms from Brisbane). Flights are from the Brisbane domestic terminal (a shuttle is available between the Brisbane domestic and international airports.) Hire cars and taxis are available at the Rockhampton airport, limited paid parking near the venue is available and shuttle buses are available. Plan your attendance now.
Qantas is Beef Australia’s preferred airline. Below is an outline of some of the fantastic services on offer to Beef Australia visitors and delegates.
Qantas Conference Online
For delegates travelling individually, Conference Online is an easy way to organise your next conference or event. Benefits include:
- Access to the most competitive domestic and international fares
- Quick and easy 24 hour booking access including hyperlink to Qantas.com booking engine
- Frequent Flyer points on flown Qantas flights For delegates travelling together as a group of 10 or more, or have 20 or more passengers travelling to the same destination from multiple departure points for a common purpose, Qantas Group Travel has you covered.
- Benefits include:
- Qantas Group Travel
- To request a Qantas Conference online, complete the application form, accepting the attached terms and conditions. http://www.qantas.com/travel/airlines/conferences/au/en
- Competitive fare options
- Flexible deposit conditions
- Delayed payment, naming and ticketing
- Unique itineraries; multi-stop, multi origin and separate side trips
- Assisted group servicesGroup bookings require all flight itineraries and payments to be coordinated by a single contact person. To request a group quote online for flights only, complete the application form.
- http://www.qantas.com/travel/airlines/group-quote/global/en. If you would like more information, or to speak to our Conference and Group team, please call 13 26 24 or e-mail email@example.com