Since 2006 Beef Australia and its Principal partners, the Australian and Queensland Government departments, Meat and Livestock Australia and the Rockhampton Regional Council have welcomed International and Australian businesses to participate in Beef Australia’s Business Matching program – Handshakes.
The focus of Beef Australia’s Handshakes program is enhancing trade and investment in the Australian beef supply chain.
Who was eligible?
Australian beef supply chain companies:
- Currently or planning to conduct international business activities
- Seeking an international investor
International Companies wishing to:
- Learn about Australian Beef Supply chain and trade opportunities
- Source investment opportunities in the Australian beef industry
Benefits of participating
- Learn about the industry and opportunities for trade and investment by attending the Handshakes seminar series.
- Identify potential new business opportunities and personally connect with potential partners and investors to grow your business.
Until 1 August 2019, you can access information on the Handshakes participants information in the Handshakes app by joining through the international profile of the Beef Australia GOPHA App.