Showcasing to the world the best beef cattle Australia has to offer is at the core of Beef Australia’s existence. As such, the cattle competitions will be at the heart of the Beef 2018 program, with events including live stud cattle judging, commercial cattle classes, junior judging and paraders, led steers and carcase competitions.
To log back in and check your Exhibitor account/Entries Click here:
The ANZ NATIONAL BEEF CARCASE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Please contact the Carcase Coordinator Jackie Kyte on 0409564729, Jackie@jackiekyte.com.au
The RURALCO COMMERCIAL CATTLE CHAMPIONSHIPS IS NOW CLOSED.
Please contact the Commercial Cattle Coordinator Georgie Connor on 0428 347 550 firstname.lastname@example.org
The LANDMARK STUD CATTLE CHAMPIONSHIPS IS NOW CLOSED.
ANZ National Beef Carcase Competition
- Entries were judged in processing plants in all Australian States.
- A total of 345 nominations (1035 cattle) have been lodged.
Landmark Stud Cattle
- 1665 Stud Head nominated from 32 different breeds
- Additional 105 Lead Steers
- Additional 340 head on Trade Cattle Sites not entering the Stud Ring
- TOTAL of approx. 2100 head on site at the showgrounds
Ruralco Commercial Cattle
- 198 Pens of animals (2004 head)