Become a member of the biggest beef event in Australia
Beef Australia 2018 will be held 6 – 12 May and YOU can become a member and experience the VIP treatment. If you sign up as a new member before the 1st May 2017, you will receive 2 invitations of your choice to either our Brisbane or Rockhampton launch event AND go in the draw to win 4 tickets to the 2018 Gala Beef Ball.
Membership can be individual, Family or Corporate and include:
- FREE Admission tickets to BA2018 for the full expo
- PRIORITY ticket bookings for BA2018 events
- INVITATION ONLY ACCESS to the prestigious International Lounge
- FREE BA2018 Member pin
- FREE Member only merchandise, BA2018 Bound notebook for ladies and a BA2018 tie for men.
- 20% discount on official merchandise purchased during BA2018
- QUARTERLY e-newsletter
- GO INTO THE DRAW to win 4 tickets to the Gala Beef Ball*
Beef Australia 2018 Membership Options:
- Individual Membership: $165 (inc. GST)
- Family Membership: $ 275 (inc. GST) – (includes 2 Adult Memberships)
- Corporate Membership: $550 (inc. GST) (includes 4 Company Representatives)
*Terms and conditions: Renewal Competition: Beef Australia membership competition is offering current members the opportunity to win 4 tickets to the 2018 Gala Beef Ball, when you introduce a minimum of 1 new member by the 1st December 2017. Offer only valid until 1st December 2017, you must be a current Beef Australia Member who introduces a new Beef Australia member to sign up. The new member must pay in full to be in the draw, the current member will receive 4 tickets to the Beef Australia Gala Ball. There is no maximum number of entries per person Members drawn must be 18 years or older as the Gala Ball is a licenced event. Identification must be presented when collecting tickets from the Beef Australia Office. Winners will be drawn on Tuesday the 5th December 2017 at 10:00am, winners will be notified by phone. The Beef Australia Gala Ball tickets are non transferable and will not be exchanged for cash. Beef Australia always encourages responsible drinking